Friday, October 17, 2008

Endings and Beginnings

Just when we get used to everything being new, something happens to remind us that things end.

A friend of the family passed today and I'm so sad about it. He was a young man with a young family, and my heart goes out to them. Another good friend's father passed as well earlier in the week.

But also, Jackson joined our family last week, my cousin Dawn is pregnant, and my other cousin Dennis is engaged! These are wonderful things!

Tomorrow, we're packing the grandstands at West Sugar Land Little League, as Michael's parents and my mother come to watch the Bats take on the Grasshoppers! Hayden had to miss his game on Thursday because the field was so bad, so he's really ready to play tomorrow.

Now, did anyone see my previous post with my cool yard sign? Because NOBODY said anything!!

No comments: