Saturday, October 4, 2008

Stellar Start To Fall Ball!

This morning was Hayden's first game of the Fall Ball season.

So far, this is the most fun we have had, and we're only one game in. We have a group of parents who are all close friends, and we've been welcomed into the fold. My friend Alisa, who was in my bunco group, made sure that Hayden was picked by coach Joe Pisano. They are a wild bunch!


Dad and Hayden get in some warm ups before the game starts.

WOW! Talk about a great start. And not just Hayden, but our whole team. During Fall Ball, Hayden's age group is "T-Ball/Coach Pitch". Essentially, the kids are given five pitches to try and hit, and if they miss all five, they hit off of the tee. They only play three innings each, there are no outs, there is no score kept, and each player bats once in each inning. My boy nailed the ball straight to the outfield on the first pitch - ALL THREE TIMES AT BAT! Not only that, but our entire team hit the pitched balls during the first inning, and never needed the tee!
I'm planning to work on my Smugmug page tonight and put the rest of the pictures I took, so be sure to check it out... htpp://themasters.smugmug.com
I took a video of his first at bat for your viewing pleasure... I love how Ashley comes sliding in right at the end! And yes, that's my cute husband right behind Hayden.




Another perk? Ladies? Oh my, would you CHECK OUT OUR COACHES?????



Go Bats!



1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'm so sorry I haven't posted a comment yet! Your blog is actually blocked at work - thats the government for you - so I haven't been able to read it! The blog looks great; Julia, Hayden and Brandon are so cute. And Hayden knocking that ball! I cant even do that! See you soon!