Monday, November 17, 2008

A Nine Year-Old Girl and a "Clipping Up" Boy

Well, its officially official now. We have a tween.

Julia's birthday was Friday, and even before then, it seems we had celebrated her birthday at least 5 times already! In any case, her party was Friday evening at Sweet and Sassy, where she and 7 of her friends enjoyed "A Night on the Red Carpet". What's that? See the pictures by clicking the link to the right of this post and look in the "November 2008" folder. (Our beautiful pictures from Wurstfest are in the same folder. )

And how's this for a change? Our Hayden has clipped up to blue two days in a row! I know most of you don't know what that means, but let's just say it's a good thing. He is very proud of himself.

I know my posts have been short and not as frequent - sorry - but I barely have time to sit these days, and the time that I do have to sit, the creativity just isn't coming. Tired, tired and more tired. Funny how I always say this time of year gives me energy, but at the end of the day, I feel sapped of it more than ever!

No comments: