Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Don't Ask!

I have a request for all friends and family. Please don't ask if Hayden is behaving at school anymore!

I'll explain!!!!!!!

I know you guys ask because you love him - and us - and you just want to hear us say that he's doing awesome. But, each and every time he begins to behave, get good marks in conduct, I don't get an email titled "Hayden" daily at 4:15.... someone will ask... "So, is Hayden doing better with his behavior at school?"

I always cringe a little and look around for a piece of wood to knock on before I say, "Yes, he's doing great!"

Up to last Wednesday, he was doing fantastic. He was getting all stamps in his folder, and he even got to be a special helper for his teacher, which he was very proud of. But Wednesday, my mother asked the question and I answered her.

And sure enough.

I won't go into details, but please, PLEASE don't ask anymore!!!!!!

No comments: