Wednesday, August 6, 2008

51 Things About The Masters

I asked Dawn for permission before I stole her idea.

Here are a few things you may or may not know about us....

1. We love everything Disney!
2. Julia is in Drama Kids - and loves it.
3. Mike likes to go shopping. He's a keeper.
4. All of my kids bring their plates to the kitchen counter after they are finished eating.
5. Brandon is our only toddler that ever tried to escape from his crib.
6. Hayden is only 5, but reads at a third grade level.
7. All of my babies had a full head of black hair when they were born. I love hairy babies!
8. Mike sent me an email the other day just to say he loves me.
9. We have been together for 20 years and married 14 years this month.
10. Our dog, Heidi, stays in the house and in her spot while we are gone during the day. She's a good dog.
11. Julia learned to swim without floaties this summer and can jump from the diving board and swim to the side by herself.
12. Hayden only jumped off of the diving board once. He's all done now.
13. Brandon jumped off over and over, and unlike the other two, never hesitated his first time.
14. My favorite groups are Keane and The Shins. Mike likes Pearl Jam, The White Stripes, and The Shins.
15. The kids love Star Wars, just like Daddy.
16. Brandon loves his new shoes.
17. The boys are upstairs playing really good together right now. That might change before the end of this post.
18. Julia is sitting beside me reading her "American Girl" magazine.
19. My goddaughter, Kate, just turned 9 years old.
20. Mike and I are conservatives!
21. I like my job. My 5 year anniversary at Mercedes-Benz of Sugar Land is tomorrow!
22. Daddy and the boys are now playing "Down, Set, Hut!", where they try to push him over.
23. Daddy almost doesn't have to "let them win" anymore. They're getting pretty good!
24. I've already started working on my Christmas cards.
25. I love my iPod!
26. Mike and I watched "John Adams" on DVD and we both highly recommend it.
27. Brandon is funny. He's cute, too.
28. My mother is the top salesperson at her company.
29. The church we were married in turned 100 years old the year of our wedding.
30. Mike and I are the only couple still married out of all of his college friends.
31. I love foreign accents. Especially Scottish.....
32. Brandon just came to sit next to me.
33. Julia will be 9 years old in November. Wow....
34. Michael likes to watch "The Ultimate Trailer Show". It's just trailers for upcoming movies.
35. We loved the "Harry Potter" book series.
36. I think Mike gets cuter the older he gets.
37. Mike made dinner. Chicken and spinach ravioli with alfredo sauce. Mmmmm...
38. We got remarried by Elvis in Las Vegas for our 10th Wedding Anniversary.
39. Hayden has gorgeous eyes.
40. Samantha, our cat, is 17 years old.
41. Julia likes to play dress up. Yesterday she dressed up her baby brother, too.
42. Ask Julia about the Dixie Chicks, and she'll tell you they hate America.
43. Mike can't wait for football season. I love him enough to try and follow the season with him this year.
44. Julia and Hayden love Metallica.
45. I like to take pictures. If I ever went back to school, it would probably be for photography.
46. Rosie O'Donnell gets on my nerves.
47. My sister Michelle teaches at my old high school, Sam Rayburn.
48. Mike is a manager at Memorial Hermann's Wellness Center, and his staff are all women.
49. We're glad we only have to potty train one more child!
50. Just like I predicted, the boys aren't playing so good anymore....
51. I have an awesome husband and fantastic kids. I'm blessed!

No comments: