Friday, August 1, 2008

Don't watch "Fear Itself"!

I did something really stupid last night. I was in bed, flipping channels, and came across "Fear Itself" on NBC (not cable!) at 9:30.

Look, I'm a chicken when it comes to scary movies, so I kept telling myself to change the channel, but I couldn't. I had to see what happened next. And it was CREEPY! This guy was possessed and he was so scary. He's the same guy who ate kids in that awful "Pan's Labrynth" movie that Mike dragged me to last year!

So I had to go check on the kids once it was over and I turned on every light up the stairs. Upon returning to bed, I had to jump into bed from 4 feet away because of that age old fear of the "monster under the bed" grabbing my feet!

Mike thought this was particularly amusing.

Everyone seemed happy it was Friday this morning except for Brandon. He was very cranky that today wasn't his Splash Day and was determined to make everyone else just as cranky.

I hope you all have a great weekend! My mother and Troy are taking the kids overnight Saturday so Mike and I have DATE NITE!!!!

No comments: