Sunday, August 31, 2008

Nice long weekend...hopefully!

While keeping a watchful eye on Gustav, we started our weekend on Friday with this great picture:


The kids had done a great job of moving and shaking that morning, so we were actually ahead of schedule. They had a few minutes to enjoy Playhouse Disney before we hit the door, and I thought it was just so cute!

Saturday, Nina and Paw Paw came to pick up the kids and take them to lunch. Julia returned to help me hostess my Tastefully Simple party while the boys enjoyed the zoo. Michael did more stellar work in the backyard. It's a shame we can't win a landscape award for it - it looks really nice. I'm waiting to take a picture when he's all done, and then I can publish a before/after scenario.

Today (Sunday) we went to Minute Maid park and saw the Astos wup the Cardinals! Was great to see Puhols get a strikeout in person! I really think he could hear my cheering! Truth be told, I would have booed Lidge if he were there, too! Several of us from Mercedes-Benz were there today. The kids seemed to be enjoying the game, as you can see here:


And then, of course, there's this....


So now that you've been thouroughly entertained, I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend. Here's hoping Gustav flirts more with Louisina than Texas, otherwise I get to work on Monday and move as many cars as possible into the showroom at Mercedes-Benz of Sugar Land!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl don't forget to send me the info to buy online! Love the blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl don't forget to send me the info to buy online! Love the blog!